Stage Research, Inc. has agreed to sponsor the Gold Medal in Sound Design for the first-ever World Stage Design exhibition. You can reach this exhibition’s international audience as well by sponsoring one of the remaining award medals. Silver medals are still available for $1,500 per sponsor and Bronze are available for $1,000.
IATSE Local 1 and Soundsculpture Inc. are the latest organizations to lend their support to Tech Expo at the 45th Annual Conference & Stage Expo. Want to lend your support? Opportunities still available include Opening Night at $1,500 per sponsor and Tech Expo at $500 per sponsor.
Don’t miss out on these terrific marketing opportunities. USITT does all the work…all you have to do is cut the check. Interested in learning more? Contact Michelle L. Smith in the USITT office at 800-938-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
- Gold Medal in Set Design - Rose Brand Theatrical Fabrics, Fabrications, & Supplies
- Gold Medal in Costume Design - Rit Dye, Phoenix Brands LLC
- Gold Medal in Lighting Design - available for $2,000
- Gold Medal in Sound Design - Stage Research, Inc.
- Silver Medals in Set, Costume, Lighting, or Sound Design -
all four available for $1,500 each
- Bronze Medal in Set Design - The Tobin Foundation
- Bronze Medal in Costume Design - The Tobin Foundation
- Bronze Medal in Lighting Design - available for $1,000
- Bronze Medal in Sound Design - available for $1,000
Stage Expo Continental
- One sponsorship available for $4,000 (Co-sponsorship
- AV Pro, Inc.
- Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC)
- Wenger Corporation
- Two spaces available for $1,800 each
- Cal Arts
- Entertainment Design
- GAMPRODUCTS, Inc.
- IATSE Local 1
- OSU Department of Theatre
- Soundsculpture Inc.
- Four spaces available for $500 each
For details on these and other 2005 sponsorship
opportunities, please contact Michelle
L. Smith in the USITT office at 800-938-7488 or email@example.com.