Engineering Harmonics, Inc. will sponsor the Silver Medal in Sound Design and MDG Fog Generators will sponsor the Bronze Medal in Lighting Design for the first-ever World Stage Design exhibition. The organizations producing World Stage Design, USITT, CITT, and OISTAT, thank these and the other fine organizations and individuals that stepped forward to support this important international event.
University of Delaware, Jack A. Frost Ltd., TheatreJobs.com, and James Thomas Engineering have all agreed to sponsor Tech Expo at the 45th Annual Conference & Stage Expo. Texas Scenic Company joins the list of Opening Night sponsors. USITT appreciates the support of our members for these terrific events
- Gold Medal in Set Design - Rose Brand Theatrical Fabrics, Fabrications, & Supplies
- Gold Medal in Costume Design - Rit Dye, Phoenix Brands LLC
- Gold Medal in Lighting Design - Tom Watson
- Gold Medal in Sound Design - Stage Research, Inc.
- Silver Medal in Set Design - Tom Watson
- Silver Medal in Costume Design - USITT
- Silver Medal in Lighting Design - OISTAT
- Silver Medal in Sound Design - Engineering Harmonics, Inc.
- Bronze Medal in Set Design - The Tobin Foundation
- Bronze Medal in Costume Design - The Tobin Foundation
- Bronze Medal in Lighting Design - MDG Fog Generators
- Bronze Medal in Sound Design - CITT
Stage Expo Continental
- One sponsorship available for $4,000 (Co-sponsorship
- AV Pro, Inc.
- Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC)
- Texas Scenic Company
- Wenger Corporation
- Cal Arts
- Entertainment Design
- The Lodestar Store.com
- University of Delaware
- GAMPRODUCTS, Inc.
- IATSE Local 1
- Jack A. Frost Ltd.
- Ohio State University
- Soundsculpture Inc.
- James Thomas Engineering
For details on these and other 2005 sponsorship
opportunities, please contact Michelle
L. Smith in the USITT office at 800-938-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.