Toronto Sponsors Thanked -
Spots Still Available
Wenger Corporation, Vari*Lite, and GAMPRODUCTS, Inc. are
the latest USITT members to become sponsors of
events at the 45th Annual Conference & Stage Expo.
Wenger Corporation will help sponsor Opening Night, Vari*Lite
will sponsor a Cyber Café, and GAMPRODUCTS will help sponsor Tech Expo.
It's not too late to join these
and other members (see list below) supporting the 45th Annual
Conference & Stage
Expo and the first-ever World Stage Design exhibition.
For information on available opportunities, please
contact Michelle L. Smith in the USITT office
at 800-938-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gold Medal in Set Design - Rose Brand Theatrical
Fabrics, Fabrications, & Supplies
- Gold Medal in Costume Design - Rit Dye, Phoenix
- Gold Medal in Lighting Design - available
- Gold Medal in Sound Design - available for
- Silver Medals in Set, Costume, Lighting, or Sound
all four available for $1,500 each
- Bronze Medal in Set Design - The Tobin Foundation
- Bronze Medal in Costume Design - The Tobin
- Bronze Medal in Lighting Design - available
- Bronze Medal in Sound Design - available
Stage Expo Continental
- One sponsorship available for $4,000 (Co-sponsorship
- AV Pro, Inc.
- Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC)
- Wenger Corporation
- Two spaces available for $1,800 each
- Cal Arts
- Entertainment Design
- Vari* Lite
- GAMPRODUCTS, Inc.
- OSU Department of Theatre
- Six spaces available for $500 each
For details on these and other 2005 sponsorship
opportunities, please contact Michelle
L. Smith in the USITT office at 800-938-7488 or email@example.com.